Daily inspection and maintenance of Double Drum Hoist Winch
Preventive maintenance programs are designed to enhance preventive inspections, repairs, and systems, including maintenance intervals, content, quality standards, and the development characteristics of various types of maintenance equipment. The improvement of elevator operation and maintenance is better than traditional, and the main equipment should also participate in the maintenance and repair work plan of the mine hoist. In order to ensure the safety of mine hoisting equipment, achieve continuous and safe operation, preventive measures, improve the level of equipment maintenance and repair, and find and prevent accidents.
Periodic inspection of equipment
(1) Check the Double Drum Hoist Winch and use a hand hammer to check whether the connecting parts (such as bolts, rivets, pins, etc.) of each part are loose, and observe the inspection hole of the gear reducer.
(2) Check the working conditions of the Double Drum Hoist Winch oil lubrication system and the status of the braking system.
(3) Check the depth of the Double Drum Hoist Winch indicator nut to illuminate the building and protect the equipment and equipment. This phenomenon is normal.
(4) Check the stability of the rotating parts of Double Drum Hoist Winch, such as bearing vibration, and whether the anchor bolts (screws) of various ministries and infrastructure are loose.
(5) The roll protection device has been tested.