Analysis of the operation steps for changing the rope of the Double Drum Hoist Winch——
1. Pre-install the pulley parts, the mining winch device (the Double Drum Hoist Winch device is selected as a slow winch), and the new rope reel parts. At the same time, check the operation performance of the winch.
2. During the maintenance operation of theDouble Drum Hoist Winch, lock the new wire rope corresponding to the old wire rope position under the main pulley part according to the twist direction, and at the same time, lower the narrow cage device to the designated position (that is, the lower sky wheel). location below). On this basis, it is necessary to lift the new replacement wire rope to the position near the lower sheave part under the traction of the old wire rope. After reaching the position near the lower sky wheel, the operator needs to remove the locking device on the newly replaced wire rope one by one, and guide the new wire rope to turn over the pulley in the middle of the lower sky wheel and the upper sky wheel. In this way, the locking of the old wire rope and the newly replaced wire rope can be re-realized, so that it can be driven to the wellhead platform and fixed on the casing beam to ensure the stable operation of the slow-speed Double Drum Hoist Winch.
3. When the tank is stopped, the new replacement wire rope should be locked in the old wire rope at the position of the narrow cage, and then the narrow cage should be lowered (the lower speed needs to be relatively slow, and should be controlled within an average of 0.5m per second). During the lowering process, the new wire rope will be driven by the old wire rope, and it will also be lowered inside the wellbore. With the locking method, the old and new wire ropes will not be crossed and entangled during the lowering.
4. Put it under the narrow cage as shown in the picture. On the basis of the position shown, tighten the narrow cage in an I-beam manner. At the same time, lock the old wire rope at the position of the lower sun wheel by means of a rope lock. At the same time, it is necessary for the operator to achieve the purpose of raising the wide cage device by means of the reasonable application of the hand hoist parts at the wellhead position of the mine, combined with the elongation value of the new wire rope (the lifting height of the wide cage device is 2m~4m) .
5. The connection between the new replacement wire rope of the narrow cage and the old wire rope head and the wedge-shaped rope ring needs to be carried out on the working face at the bottom of the mine. At the same time, the ground operator needs to pull out the remaining new replacement wire rope from the rope reel, and use the rope head on the side of the old wire rope where the wide cage is connected to realize the connection with the new replacement wire rope head. In this way, the slow-speed Underground Mining Winch is used as the running device to realize the pulling process of the rope head.
6. On the basis of removing the wide cage chain hoist device, the narrow cage is lifted to a certain extent, and the I-beam installed at the derrick position is removed at the same time, and the narrow cage device is continued to be lifted during this process, and finally complete the removal of narrow cages, old wire ropes and boards on the ground working surface.