1. Before Mine Winch maintenance starts, all power supply must be completely cut off. There should be no load in the system.
2. Before the maintenance work is allowed, we recommend users to operate under the work permit system to ensure that all explosion-proof hazards have been assessed by qualified persons.
3. Check the paint condition of the winch every month. If you want to ensure that the metal is not exposed, or to prevent corrosion, you must also paint.
4. Ensure that all protective covers are in place.
5. Check the operation of Mine Winch, including the emergency stop system.
6. Check all electrical junction boxes to prevent loose connectors and water or condensate from entering.
7. Ensure that all bolts and screw connections are stable.